Sunday, May 16, 2010

You Know Your Addicted When...

Here's something very true that I found. I'll post the link at the bottom!

The 10 Signs I'm Addicted to Fallout 3.

  1. I’m sleeping less because I’m wandering the Capital Wasteland till 2-3am in the morning.
  2. I prefer killing Super Mutants alone than killing Nazi Zombies or the Locust Horde with my buddies.
  3. I haven’t touched my PSP or Wii since starting Fallout 3.
  4. I got a copy of the Official Fallout 3 Game Guide by Prima Games.
  5. I agonize over skill points allocation and perk selection whenever I level up.
  6. I feel the urge to rummage through garbage cans in real life.
  7. I feel like I should walk slower.
  8. I’m less picky about my food.
  9. I’m beginning to visualize a V.A.T.S overlay when I look at people.
  10. I feel like opening all the closed stall doors in public toilets.
I haven't gotten that addicted to it yet to feel the need to by the game guide, but we'll see where I am over the summer.

Link:

No comments:

Post a Comment