Sunday, March 14, 2010

Fallout Merchandise

Upon looking online for some Fallout merchandise, I've come to the conclusion that there isn't a lot to choose from. I'm not too sure why Bethesda wouldn't make more t-shirts or other trinkets with the games images... But here's what I found!

Here is a bobble head of Vault Boy seen in the series promoting "Vault-tec". You can actually collect similar bobble heads in the game. I believe this type of bobble head comes in the special edition of Fallout 3 with a tin lunch box. Found this on Ebay.


Here is a collectible lunch box with the Vault Boy promoting "Vault-tec". Found this on Ebay.


Here's a dvd showing the making of Fallout 3, someone is selling on Ebay


This is a tshirt which uses the character that is used throughout the series. He is also holding a well known product in the game called "nuka-cola". Found this on a sight called ecrater.


This is something I found off Ebay. This is a clock that is inspired by the Pipboy 2000 from Fallout 3. As cool as this is, I'm not too sure if I'd want to drop 99.88 on it...

Image that is on a shirt I found on Ebay



These shirts are from a site that has some "cheesey-er"Fallout inspired merchandise. But they did the best they could without directly infringing the trademark Fallout images.
Site where these shirts were found: Zazzle


I'll be sure to continue looking for interesting merchandise and post it here!!

2 comments:

  1. ahhh.... well at least you tried hey but idea if we all send letters to bethseda wee might be able for them to make an actual working piipboy its worth a shot if your intrested in trying it send me a email at theunamedgod@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete